I began my pharmacy degree in 2007 in Montpellier and finished it in Paris in 2015. Motivated by offering the best care possible for patients and be a support in the decision making process, I then decided to specialize in risk management (Ecole Centrale Paris) in order to ensure the safety and the quality of activities, processes and products.
Therefore i now see risks everywhere while cooking, driving or delivering drugs to patients.
Over the last three years I can count three significant experiences:
- In early 2013, securing the flow of medication from their arrival to delivery at the Western Paris University Hospital group. After consolidating the results of a previous process evaluation carried out across three different sites, I collaborated with various health-care professionals and stakeholders to come up with a global risks reduction plan. I also delivered the plan to upper management.
- In late 2013 at Sanofi, in the French Pharmacovigilance department where my responsibility was in identifying risks in their signal detection process and therefore providing recommendations.
- In 2015 at the Georges Pompidou European Hospital, in making safer the production of chemotherapy at the pharmacy both for patients and professionals. As the methodology consultant within the group, I advised the management team on how to define, measure and reduce their risks. It also involved interviewing all parties involved, brainstorming, collecting and structuring information, running meetings and presenting the results in an easily understandable format to manager as well as operatives.
Most of the time we don’t have the necessary elements to take the right decision. We also forget that a risk could become an opportunity. My ambition is to support decision makers, for small as well as big issues, in the innovation projects (biotech, medical devices, stem cell …) to take the most appropriate actions.
Student job in a community pharmacy
Pharmacie Jacono , Verrières-le-buisson - CDI
De Mars 2010 à Septembre 2012
Prescription analysis, Issuing prescriptions over the counter, knowledge in medicine, managing order and stock, ability to listen carefully to patients, ability to give advice, strong organizational skills and use of Pharmagest / LGPI software
Ecole Centrale Paris - Risk managment in Health-care
2014 à 2015
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Courant
- Ancient semi professionnal dancer in contemporary dance
- i know continue this activity at a non professionnal level by regularly performing on stage.